Many support services are available to help you grow your export business.
Trade and Investment Queensland
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's export promotion agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- export advice, market information and skills development programs
- industry-focused trade missions and business introductions linked to inbound trade visits and Queensland export events
- support from a network of export advisers across Queensland
- support from advisers and representatives in key export markets worldwide
- enhanced trade opportunities for local businesses through overseas offices that help maintain and develop relationships with international governments and businesses, and promote Queensland's exports.
Learn more about the support available to help you make informed export decisions on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.
Trade and Investment Queensland works closely with the following organisations:
Austrade is the Australian Government's trade and investment development agency. Operating in more than 100 locations in more than 55 countries, Austrade provides current information about international trade and investment opportunities for Queensland businesses.
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation provides finance and insurance solutions to help Australian exporters overcome the financial barriers they face when growing their business overseas. As the Australian Government's export credit agency, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation can help your business win, finance and protect export trade or overseas investments if your bank cannot provide all the support you may need.
- Australian Industry Group (AIG)
AIG's focus is building competitive industries through global integration, human capital development, productive and flexible workplace relations practices, infrastructure development and innovation. AIG member businesses employ around 750,000 staff in a range of industry sectors, including manufacturing, engineering, construction, food, transport, ICT, defence, mining, airlines and other related service industries.
- Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
CEDA offers an independent and open forum - through events, conferences and briefings - for business, government and academia to come together to discuss Australia's future.
- Australian Institute of Export (AIEx)
AIEx is a leading Australian industry body for international trade. AIEx collaborates with the export and import community to ensure that Australian companies receive the support they need to successfully compete on the international stage. As a not-for-profit organisation, AIEx works closely with government and the private sector to drive the development of Australian resources internationally.
- Last reviewed
- March 24, 2015
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)