Tourism service quality toolkit
In this guide:
- Tourism service quality toolkit
- Step 1: Write a vision statement for your business
- Step 2: Develop a strategy for service quality
- Step 3: Understand your customers’ needs
- Step 4: Hire staff that provide quality service
- Step 5: Implement systems and standards for service quality
- Step 6: Measure and manage service quality
- Step 7: Recognise and reward service quality
- Step 8: Review and revise service quality
- Step 9: Service quality checklist
Good service is vital to the success of any tourism business, and the first step to improving service quality is to make it a priority.
Incorporating service quality into every part of your business - from your overall vision and strategy, to practical aspects like staff training, customer service and workplace systems and procedures - will keep your business competitive and help it to grow.
Follow the 9 steps in the toolkit to improve your business's service quality.
- Last reviewed
- March 13, 2014
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)