Land title practice manual
The land title practice manual details the required practice and procedures for industry practitioners when preparing and lodging Titles Registry forms. The manual includes a detailed guide to completion for each form and examples of completed forms.
Titles Registry forms are legally binding and must be completed carefully. If you require personal advice - that is, advice taking your circumstances into consideration, or the options available to you - then it is recommended that you speak to a lawyer.
Download the land title practice manual
The land title practice manual is updated periodically. Subscribe to the Titles Registry alerts to be notified automatically or download the list of updates.
- Land title practice manual updates 1 July 2014 tracked changes (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Land title practice manual updates 2011–2014 (PDF, 198.0KB)
- Land title practice manual updates 2009–2010 (PDF, 79.5KB)
Land title practice manual in sections
- Part 13 - Amendment of lease, easement, mortgage, covenant, profit à prendre, or building management statement (PDF, 89.5KB)
- Part 20 - Schedule, enlarged panel, additional page, declaration or standard terms document (PDF, 23.2KB)
- Last reviewed
- August 25, 2014
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)