Environmental industry associations
Associations that support businesses in your industry often run training and education programs that can help you to meet industry standards. Contact your industry association to find out how they can help you to run your business.
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EINAZ)
EINAZ is a non-profit organisation formed to meet the needs of environmental practitioners. Members receive discounted rates when attending professional development events, access to a library of environmental policies and a range of other benefits.
- Sustainable Business Australia (SBA)
If your business can provide commercial solutions to environmental challenges, you may consider contacting SBA. As a not-for-profit organisation and the peak body in Australia for the low carbon and environmental goods and services sector, SBA provides policy recommendations and technical advice to government and industry, holds conferences and networking events and provides members with regular industry updates.
- Search the Queensland Government's Cleantech directory to find information about consultants and providers working in this sector.
- Use our market research kit to find key economic, demographic and statistical information about your industry.
- Read a business start-up guide for your business, trade or profession.
- Learn about research resources for business and industry.
- Last reviewed
- May 22, 2014