Mining online services
If you're thinking of investing in the mining, petroleum and resources industries in Queensland, we have a number of online services to assist you. Use these services to make informed investment decisions and meet reporting requirements once your business is up and running.
To give you clear investment options, we provide a range of tools so you can:
- search public registers to see details of existing exploration and mining permits (public enquiry report)
- search Queensland's geological records to see where key mineral and coal deposits and exploration and mining tenures are located (QDEX/MinesOnlineMaps)
- access past and present exploration information to see results of exploration programs (QDEX)
- view and download interactive resource maps to see an overview of Queensland's key mineral, coal and petroleum resources
- read geological and mineralogical reports (QDEX).
Once you have applied for or been granted an exploration, mining and petroleum permit or authority, you can meet your statutory obligations by:
- lodging compulsory notices and forms online (Mines online)
- tracking your applications and granted permits online (Mines online)
- lodging statutory reports online (QDEX).
We are rolling out a customised version of Mines online, called MyMinesOnline. This provides a secure, authenticated online environment for you to:
- view all of your permits in the one place
- apply for exploration permits
- perform administrative functions, such as tracking your reporting obligations and keeping your address details updated.
While we expand the functionality of MyMinesOnline, users will still need to lodge any notices through Mines online.
This guide explains how to use our mining online services.
- Last reviewed
- July 29, 2014
General enquiries 13 25 23