Aquaculture support and assistance
Grants and support services
If you are looking into finance options for your aquaculture start-up, you may be able to access funds from private sources or from government funding.
The Queensland, Australian and local governments offer funding and business support services, including grants, to help new and established businesses grow and succeed.
Apart from economic support, we can also offer:
- advisory and mentoring services
- workshops and seminars
- business webinars
- general and industry-specific training
- networking opportunities
- subsidised products, such as business planning tools.
Your aquaculture industry association can also offer advice on the types of grants and support your business may access.
- Visit the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) to find support services tailored to your business.
- Australian Government assistance may be available for small business support, innovation, and commercialisation of new technologies.
- Last reviewed
- July 7, 2014