Landscaping and nursery industry associations
You can get connected with other businesses in your industry by contacting your industry association. They often arrange events and networking opportunities where you may be able to find suppliers, make contacts, and generate new business. Contact your industry association to find out how they can help you to run your business.
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA)
AILA is the peak organisation for Australian landscape architects, overseeing professional recognition of registered landscape architects. Members receive networking opportunities, invitations to industry events, professional advice and industry publications.
- Landscape Queensland
Landscape Queensland is the peak body that represents Queensland's landscape contractors (hard and soft), landscape designers, suppliers of products and services, and education providers. Members receive assistance, support and advice in a range of areas, including discounts and rebates.
- Turf Queensland
Turf Queensland is the industry peak body in Queensland and a key turf supplier to the lifestyle horticulture and wider landscape industry. Members benefit from networking opportunities, resources, education and a range of other services.
- Nursery and Garden Industry Queensland (NGIQ)
NGIQ is Queensland's peak industry body representing the nursery industry, providing technical, industrial and commercial services to members.
- Use our market research kit to find key economic, demographic and statistical information about your industry.
- Read a business start-up guide for your business, trade or profession.
- See our research resources for business and industry.
- Learn more about networking in business.
- Find out how mentoring can benefit your business.
- Last reviewed
- November 7, 2013
General enquiries 13 25 23