Advertising is an effective way of promoting your products and services. When you advertise you tell prospective customers who you are, where you are and what you can do for them.
Good advertising should:
- build the image of your business
- explain the benefits of your products and services
- increase awareness of new products and services before, when and after they are launched
- generate interest from your target market, as well as a new audience of prospective customers
- encourage customers to ask for information about your business
- increase the demand from customers and increase your sales.
Understanding the wide range of advertising strategies available will allow you to use the one that is best for your business. You may find that using a combination of strategies gives you the strongest results.
This guide will help you to plan an effective advertising strategy.
- Last updated
- 27 March 2013
General enquiries call 13 25 23 (option 3)